Wednesday 1 April 2020

STOP both these plagues

April 1, 2020.

Hello to ALL, and ANY one interested.

I am from Sooke, BC. Canada.

Owner of BOTH,

saySTOP.com and saySTOP.ca



I have BOTH parked right NOW. I would like to offer BOTH to anyone that will help me implement them into a


saySTOP campaign against 

OUR CURRENT PANDEMIC

or the VIOLENCE 

filling our streets

they are BOTH plagues

and together we can saySTOP to

BOTH


I also have this BLOG named

time2saySTOP.blogspot.com


please read our MISSION statement

ALL are ready to raise FUNDS and to provide meaningful employment for the disadvantaged. Let me point out that the


STRENGTH of ALL three 



site 'handles' (STOP)


is that they are ALL the ONLY sites on the internet that has LOGOS on every corner, in EVERY city, in EVERY town. in EVERY hamlet, in EVERY country, on EVERY continent, and in EVERY language.

I have neither the ability nor the technical knowledge to mount this on my own, and due to (current health issues), I am appealing for HELP to use THESE sites perhaps for the


GREATER GOOD.


ALL 'handles' are entirely APPROPRIATE to our current CRISIS and I believe with help 'IT' could become synonymous with the CRISIS.

I can be reached by email or at

250 589-STOP (7867)


Please contact me and let's put the BRAKES on this scourge.

NOTE:

Although posted on April Fools day and UPDATED June 1st this is NO JOKE


I remain
Respectfully
R.D. Beck


PLEASE click here say THANKS



No comments:

Post a Comment